Last Updated: 2019-05-20
I’m in Cedar Park, Texas, living a simple and quiet life, focusing on these things:
- Being a supportive and loving partner.
- Caring for Lina.
- Living in the moment, yet planning for the possible.
- Advocating for non-human and human animal rights.
- Reducing my ecological and economical footprints.
- Reducing my personal possessions through selling and donating.
- Maintaining and improving our house.
- Maintaining fitness during race season.
- Reducing my body weight to 147 pounds.
- Learning about various personal finance topics.
- Aiming for 50% savings rate again, but falling short.
- Reading “The Richest Man In Babylon”, and “Rising Storm”.
Here is how I intend to spend my time and energy /later.
“Now” page inspired by Derek Sivers.