Last Updated: 2017-09-24
I’m in Austin, Texas, living a simple and quiet life, focusing on these things:
- Caring for Lina.
- Being a supportive and loving partner.
- Living in the moment, yet planning for the possible.
- Advocating for non-human and human animal rights.
- Reducing my ecological and economical footprints.
- Reducing my personal possessions through selling and donating.
- Conditioning my cycling performance for the 2018 race season.
- Reducing my body weight to 147 pounds.
- Learning about various personal finance topics.
- Aiming for a 65% average savings rate and maintaining at least 50%.
- Reading “Steve Jobs” and “Deep Work”.
Here is how I intend to spend my time and energy /later.
“Now” page inspired by Derek Sivers.