Last Updated: 2019-02-05
I’m in Cedar Park, Texas, living a simple and quiet life, focusing on these things:
- Being a supportive and loving partner.
- Caring for Lina.
- Living in the moment, yet planning for the possible.
- Advocating for non-human and human animal rights.
- Reducing my ecological and economical footprints.
- Reducing my personal possessions through selling and donating.
- Maintaining our house.
- Preparing for 2019 race season.
- Reducing my body weight to 147 pounds.
- Learning about various personal finance topics.
- Building savings back up following house purchase.
- Reading “Deep Work” and “The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up”.
Here is how I intend to spend my time and energy /later.
“Now” page inspired by Derek Sivers.